A six-hour seminar covers important topics about cruising in a practical and compact way. For instance harbor manoeuvres, sail trimming, consideration of weather changes, anchor practise, night trips, seasickness or skerry navigation.
Aside from seminar initiator and circumnavigator Sönke Roever further fop-class speakers give quality information and valuable hints to the participants.
No matter if you have many years of experience as a skipper or if you are a sailing newcomer.
The topics in detail
- harbor manoeuvres – tips and tricks for practical experience
- aerodynamics and trimming of cruisers
- cruise planning with weather consideration
- anchor practise – that's how you enjoy anchoring
- night trips – planning and approach
- dealing with seasickness
- skerry navigation
Date: 25th May 2019 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Location: directly on the fair ground in the ARBOREA MARINA RESORT